Dao Phuong Hanh (Mrs.)
Tel: (84) (28) 3519 4666 HP: +84 983 345 908
Mrs. Hanh is a partner of the firm heading Intellectual Property Practice. She has nearly 18 years of experience in prosecution of patents, designs, trademarks, trade names, geographical indications, domain names and copyright.
Mrs. Hanh has extensive experience in advising, drafting and processing responses and arguments in trademark litigation, appeals, opposition strategy issues and cancellation proceedings, as well as assignment and licensing procedures. She is also experienced in reviewing clients’ product packaging, identifying IP issues and proposing brand protection strategy. Her expertise has been applied in an increasing amount to supporting international and multinational clients in the establishment and protection of IPRs under the Madrid system and in all jurisdictions in the South East Asia, EU, North America, Latin America and Africa regions.
Mrs. Hanh has many years’ experience in the protection of IPRs, and promptly and precisely assesses the likely success of registering a trademark and the potential legal risks of using an unregistered mark.
Ms. Hanh’s academic achievements include:
- Commercial Law from Hanoi University of Law (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Economics and Management from Hanoi University of Science and Technology (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Foreign Languages from Hanoi National University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Registered Intellectual Property Attorney recognized by IP Office of Vietnam
- World Intellectual Property Organization’s General course on Intellectual Property
- JPO’s intensive training course for Trademark Expert in 2014